- RPV Legal reserves the right to change the information, material and content provided on the Platform without prior notice;
- RPV Legal is not responsible for any loss or damage due to errors or omissions in the information provided on the Platform, even if they result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Furthermore, RPV Legal holds no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this Platform, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressly or impliedly;
- Third-party hyperlinks and information on the Platform are provided to share the original source of information used and should not be considered as referrals, endorsements, or affiliations with them. Furthermore, RPV Legal undertakes no responsibility and makes no representations or warranties with regard to the content of the Platform to which links may be provided on the Platform;
- RPV Legal prohibits the modification, editing, and out-of-context use of the material on the Platform in any manner; and
- RPV Legal holds the right to add, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms without prior notice.
- All content on the Website is protected by copyright. Certain content on the Platform may also be protected as trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Users shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, and restrictions contained on the Platform. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content on the Platform, in whole or in part, except that you may download or copy the content for your personal non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content
- By accessing the Platform, the users agree that they will not scrape or attempt to scrape or extract any data. The user also agrees that they shall not use the Platform for any monitoring, benchmarking or throttling or any other purposes that may impair the performance or functionality of the Platform. The user agrees not to access or attempt to access any content available on the Platform by any means other than through the interface that is provided by RPV Legal.
- The use of the Platform does not result in a client-attorney relationship. Similarly, transmission, receipt or use of the Platform and information and materials contained therein or sending an e-mail to our offices also does not result in a client-attorney relationship;
- Platform visitors are required to be aware of the laws of their respective countries pertaining to any of the matters mentioned on the Platform. If the user decides to access the Platform, it would be deemed as an action based on their own initiative and they would be held responsible for compliance with applicable local, national or international laws.
Exclusion of Warranty:
- Members, affiliates, employees and authorized representatives for RPV Legal offer the Platform and the information on an “as is” basis. They do not make any implied warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions with respect to the Platform or the information.
- RPV Legal does not warrant the availability of Platform or addressal of user(s)’ requirements, or uninterrupted access. Similarly, it does not warrant that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or transmission of viruses to the user’s computer system. The responsibility for adequate protection and data backup lies solely with the user.
Disclaimer of Liability:
- RPV Legal is not responsible or liable to the user for any damages or other harm whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the user’s use of or inability to utilise the Platform or the information contained in it and the Platform is provided on an “as is” available basis.
Termination of Access:
- RPV Legal reserves the right to immediately block any IP address from accessing the Platform, with or without any reason and prior notice. RPV Legal can make this decision at its sole discretion and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any user or third party.
- Without prejudice to RPV Legal’s general right to terminate access to the Platform, termination can also be carried out if –
- The user breaches or deviates from these Terms;
- Law enforcement or other government agencies make a request;
- In case unexpected technical issues or problems occur.
These Terms are governed by the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. For the purpose of these Terms, the courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold RPV Legal, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, members, partners, associates, directors, consultants and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your use of the Platform and/or breach of these Terms.
RPV Legal reserves the right to launch an investigation into complaints or reported deviances from the Terms. RPV Legal can take any action deemed fit and necessary by it. These actions can include but are not limited to, reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or third parties.
Additionally, RPV Legal may disclose any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities pertaining to any user’s profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, IP addresses and traffic information.
Reservation of Legal Rights/Remedies:
RPV Legal reserves the right to access all remedies available at law and in equity in case a user violates any of these Terms.
Revision to the Terms:
The Terms are subject to revisions at any time by RPV Legal, and all changes are effective immediately upon being posted on the Platform. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates/changes. Any use of the Platform after such notice will be deemed an acceptance of these changes by you.